As a teenager, your skin is far more susceptible to suffer from acne and countless other skin conditions as part of growing up along with genetics that causes skin dryness and many more. So, finding trustworthy, helpful information when choosing the best skincare for a supple, glowing lush skin can be a bit of a challenge if not overwhelming.
At GDA Cosmetics, we make sure that our SKINCARE tips and guides are simplified enough by keeping complex topics free from unnecessary jargon so you can feel confident and in control when looking at skincare guides, products and tips. But, what is the best skincare for teenage skin who has dry and acne-prone skin?
As acne is a result of clogged pores, going for skincare products that are oil-free helps, and La Roche Posay has some of the best skincare products for dry and acne-prone skin. Here are some of the best la Roche Posay products for acne:
- Effaclar DUO Acne Spot Treatment. Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment.
- Effaclar Acne Treatment System. 3-Step Acne Treatment System
- Effaclar MAT Mattifying Moisturizer. Mattifying Moisturizer for Oily Skin
- Effaclar Medicated Acne Face Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Face Wash.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment
This was created together with dermatologists. This helps to give you very fast and visible results when you use them. The 3-step acne treatment includes a gel cleanser, a clarifying solution and a duo acne treatment cream. The key ingredients are: Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide and Glycolic Acid.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne Treatment 3-Step System with Medicated Gel Cleanser, Clarifying Solution and Effaclar Duo, 2-Month Supply
- The only acne kit with Effaclar Duo, recommended by dermatologists, to reduce up to 60% of acne in just 10 days with visible results starting day 1. Reduces upto 60 percent of acne in 10 days
- Formulated with dermatological acne treatment ingredients to reduce blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
- Oil free formula that targets the major causes of acne as observed by dermatologists. 3-time winner of Allure’s Best of Beauty Award for Best Acne Treatment.
- Formulated with Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO)
- Contains: Acne wash/acne cleanser, acne facial toner, acne spot treatment cream
Using this treatment requires 3 steps only:
The first step is to cleanse your skin using the medicated gel cleanser. You should use the gel two times, in the morning and during the night. When using the medicated gel cleanser, you need to ensure that your face is wet. To apply the cleanser, use your fingertips. Take a small amount of the gel cleanser (quarter) using your fingertips then apply it to your face. Massage it gently in circular motion on your face. After that rinse your face and pat it dry. Make sure that it does not get into your eyes.
The second step is to clarify using the clarifying solution. This should be done after you have cleansed and rinsed your face of the cleansing gel. Take a small amount of the clarifying solution and apply it to your face. It should cover every area you cleansed. You can use the solution one to 3 times a day or 2 to 3 times a day.
The solution may cause dryness therefore it is recommended that you start by apply once a day and increase to two or 3 days if there is a need to. It is also recommended that you should use this product together with the sun because it contains Alpha hydroxyl which can make your skin more sensitive to the sun and this may cause sunburns.
The final step is to use the acne duo treatment. Before applying this, you should make sure that your skin is well clean. The apply a small layer to your face. You can use this for one to 3 times a day too. Ut is also recommended to start with applying once a day because there may be excessive drying. Only increase the applications if there is need to. This product is not good for those with sensitive skin because it contains benzoyl peroxide.
Benefits of using this product
This helps to reduce acne by targeting clogged pores and oils.
The medicated gel cleanser helps to reduce impurities and excess oil from the skin.
The clarifying solution is good for toning your skin. The solution also deals with clogged pores and exfoliates your skin.
The duo acne treatment is there to reduce acne, it also reduces the appearance of blemishes on the skin, whiteheads as well as blackheads.
Also Read: Best Skin Care Routine For Sensitive Skin
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash, Facial Cleanser with Salicylic Acid
This gel can be used by people with acne and oily skin. The gel contains Salicylic acid as one of the main ingredients in its formula. The main ingredients are: Salicylic Acid and Lipo Hydroxy Acid.
This gel was developed together with dermatologists. And its main aim is to deal with acne, excess oils, black heads and also whiteheads.
Salicylic acid is very good for fighting acne on the skin. The gel also exfoliates the skin and removes all excess oils from the skin.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash, Facial Cleanser with Salicylic Acid for Acne & Oily Skin, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, 6.76 Fl. Oz
- This salicylic acid face wash is formulated with 2% salicylic acid and lipo-hydroxy acid to remove impurities without harsh scrub particles that may irritate skin.
- Helps clear acne breakouts, blemishes, pimples
- Clinically tested to reduce excess surface oil by upto 47 percent, leaving skin less oily throughout the day
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Known for its effective exfoliating properties to help clear and refine the appearance of pores. An ideal choice for those concerned with clogged pores and oily skin. Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: Also known as LHA, it's a derivative of salicylic acid, and has exfolaiting and skin renewing properties. Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Tested on sensitive skin; Allergy tested; Dermatologist tested; Non-Comedogenic
Benefits of using this product
The product is oil free. This makes it a recommendable product for people with oily skin and those with acne.
It is fragrance free. This means that it does not have any fragrance. Most ingredients that are used to make fragrances contains irritants. Therefore, you are sure that this product does not contain any irritants that may cause harm to your skin.
The product is also tested by dermatologist.
It does not include any paraben in its formula.
When should I use this cleanser?
The tips in how to use this comes from the dermatologists. They say you should make sure your face is well clean and you can use this cleanser twice a day. You should use it in the morning and in the evening. Using the cleanser in the morning helps to clean up your face and remove all excess oils. Using it in the evening helps to clean up your face of all the dirt and damage that were caused during the day.
How can I use this cleansing gel?
It is recommended that you use this twice daily for visible results. Make sure that your face is clean. The apply a small amount to your fingertips then to your face. Massage in circular motion. Then rinse your face and pat it dry.
Also Read: Best Skin Routine For Acne Prone Skin
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide
This acne treatment has Benzoyl peroxide in its formula. The treatment also contains Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA). This is a very good treatment for fighting breakouts on the skin. The product also helps to deal with blemishes, blackheads and white heads. It also exfoliates the skin.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment Cream with Benzoyl Peroxide, 1.35 Fl. Oz
- micronized Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide,
- clinically proven to reduce the number and severity of acne blemishes
- Dual action treatment reduces the number and severity of breakouts, improves pore size with minimal irritation
- Fast-absorbing; Elegant texture
The product contains Benzoyl peroxide in its formula. This ingredient is very good for dealing with acne. It does so by penetrating the clogged pores and reducing blemishes. The benzoyl peroxide also helps to reduce irritation on the skin.
It also includes Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA). This is a helpful ingredient in exfoliating the skin. This ensures that it gives you smooth skin and gets rid of your skins enough texture.
The product also hydrates your skin.
How can I use this?
You can use it in the morning as well as in the evening. You can also apply it for one to two times in a day. All you have to do is to make sure your skin is clean, then apply a small amount of the product using your hands to all the areas that are affected or to the whole face.
Also Read: Japanese Skincare Routine
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Face Moisturizer
This is a very good product for those that have oily skin. The mat face moisturizer helps to reduce oils on your akin as well as refine your pores. The product includes sebyluse technology. It also absorbing powders in its formula. These powders and sebyluse technology work well to reduce excess oils on the skin. It also contains Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA) which helps in exfoliating the skin. It also ensures that the texture of your skin is not rough. The product also contains zinc pidolate which ensures that there is no added shine to your skin.
Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer
- This mattifying moisturizer for oily skin targets excess oil to mattify skin and refine pores. Formulated with micro-exfoliating LHAs lipo-hydroxy acid, this oil-free face moisturizer hydrates skin while leaving it looking and feeling matte.
- Mattifying moisturizer visibly reduces the look of pores, pore minimizer.
- Oil free & non comedogenic with a light matte finish
- This mattifying moisturizer provides all day hydration and oily skin control. Sebulyse technology provides dual action targeting by reducing shine and large pores
- Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: Also known as LHA, it's a derivative of salicylic acid, and has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties. Silica: It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin. Glycerin: helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment. Salicylic Acid: Known for its effective exfoliating properties to help clear and refine the appearance of pores. Best for clogged pores and oily skin.
What are the benefits of using this product?
It is oil-free. The product does not contain any oils. It is suitable for those with oily skin because this will ensure that it does not add extra oils or shine to your skin. It also contains properties that help to neutralise shine.
It is noncomedogenic. When using this product you don’t have to worry about your pores being clogged because it is non-comedogenic and it will not clog your pores.
The product does not include any paraben in its formula. It is also tested by dermatologists.
How can I use it?
This product is recommended for people that have oily skin. You can use it twice in a day, in the morning and in the evening. It is a very good oil free moisturizer for dealing with acne and oily skin.
The main ingredients are Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The antioxidants that are included in the ingredients are very helpful. Vitamin C helps to ensure that it can reverse the damage that the sun causes on your skin. It also has to brightening properties and this helps to deal with blemishes and acne spots. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant and it helps to protect the skin from damage.
There are a lot of la Roche posay products that help you to deal with acne. The Mattifying moisturizer is an oil free moisturizer that helps to keep your skin hydrated. It also helps to refine your pores. The moisturizer is suitable for oily skin. Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment is a very good treatment for reducing blemishes and acne on the skin.
It also deals with blackheads and white heads. It is also medicated. Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash is a very good facial cleanser. It works by exfoliating the skin in order to remove impurities and excess oil.
It also removes blackheads, acne and whiteheads. Effaclar Acne Treatment System is a 3-step treatment that works to remove acne on the skin. It contains a cleanser, clarifying solution and duo acne treatment.
Best Skin Care Routines For Acne Prone Skin Guides
If you are looking into best ways to get rid of acne you better damn make sure that you have the best acne skin care routine and potent products in your arsenal.
Beyond the best acne skin care products, you need good reliable information to help you make the right decision. Whether you have an oily acne prone skin,
Our product guides, shopping tips , pros and cons to choosing and using the best acne skin care treatment is meant to help you do exactly that…
are Treatment Reviews
We take our time to review and aggregate key information about the best skincare products available on the market so you don’t have to waste time trying to piece together features, pros and cons that would help in deciding which acne treatment is the best for your skin.
That’s why we put together this buyer’s guide so you can just pick the best acne, pimples and blackheads treatment from the best top reviewed, so you can go back to doing things that you enjoy doing…
Bumps On Vag After Shaving” src=”https://graciedeguzman.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/How-To-Get-Rid-Of-Bumps-On-Vag-After-Shaving.png” alt=”How To Get Rid Of Bumps On Vag After Shaving” width=”1280″ height=”720″ data-id=”1500″ />
How To Get Rid Of Bumps On Vag After Shaving
IN THIS ARTICLE LEARN ABOUT.....
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash, Facial Cleanser with Salicylic Acid
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Face Moisturizer
- Best Skin Care Routines For Acne Prone Skin Guides