Best Fabrics For Sensitive Skin
Are you on the lookout for the best fabrics for sensitive skin? Having suffered from severe skin irritation and sensitivity, there is nothing I never held back from trying out to see what works to either treat the skin sensitivity or soothe it and give the skin a fair fighting chance. From special creams sensitive skin, best ointments for soothing sensitive skin, dandelion tea, pine tar soap, and many more!
Bamboo Fabrics For Sensitive Skin
3 x Luxury Bamboo Face Cloths. Very soft, 100% organic bamboo, anti-bacterial, and great for dry and sensitive skin.
- 100% BAMBOO FACE CLOTH - Produced in China - the home of bamboo! Tendertouch Bamboo Cloths are unbelievably gentle, natural, and are 100% bamboo fibre - a very natural, versatile and sustainable crop that requires the absolute minimum of chemical processing. These cloths are suitable for use on the most sensitive and delicate skin and make a great wash cloth for babies too.
- SUPERSOFT and WASHABLE - Tendertouch Bamboo Cloths can be machine-washed on a gentle cycle, or hand washed if you prefer. Because these are 100% bamboo they require a gentle hand if they are wrung out. At the end of their useful lives these cloths are completely biodegradable.
- MORE GENTLE THAN MUSLINS - If you have dry, sensitive or allergey-prone skin, we recommend bamboo cloths instead of cotton muslins. They're softer and less abrasive and great to use with a gentle cream cleanser such as Facetheory Gentle Cream Cleanser. Bamboo is to cotton what cashmere is to wool - a more soft and luxurious feel.
- PERFECTLY SIZED - 25cm x 25cm. A great size for a face flannel.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Not 100% happy? We back our products 100% - and we'll refund you within 30 days if you're not happy.
Is bamboo fabric moisture-wicking?
Rumors have it that bamboo fabrics record a higher moisture-absorbing properties at 40% which is considered to be more than their competing counterparts( the much sought after finest organic cotton).
And what that means is that when anyone uses bamboo fabrics for wicking moisture away from the skin, you are likely to wick a much more and at a faster rate, which means keeping you dry and comfortable is a lot easier hence the belief that bamboo fabrics are ideal fabrics for sensitive skin.
Bamboo can take in three times more water than its weight which once made into fabric, means that it also is able to get rid of moisture faster.
What are the benefits of bamboo fabric?
Bamboo fabrics for sensitive skin are gentle on the skin and also good skin moisture absorbent which makes them an ideal companion for long hour bedtime stays.
Luxurious and cooling as the bamboo fabrics tend to be a little more airated and breathable.
Bamboo Organic Cotton Ultra Soft Extra Absorbent Spa Towel Premium Personal Care for Face & Sensitive Skin Wash, Natural Hair Drying & Eco Travel Protection 15 X 35 Made In USA
- NATURAL SAFE special dry cloth wipes away daily impurities with hypo-allergenic bamboo and chemical free organic cotton for healthy hair and clear skincare
- PURE FUZZ FREE cleaning towel has a smooth finish for non-irritating eye and facial washing especially for newborn baby
- ULTRA ABSORBENT new innovation allows it to soak up 20% more than traditional cotton 2x’s faster - perfect for drying hair quickly or soaking up sweat filled gym workouts and hot yoga routines
- ECO REUSABLE machine wash and dry. Made from all natural biodegradable toxin free resources, it's a sustainable beauty tool safer for you and the planet
- TRAVEL ESSENTIAL 15 X 35 small enough to pack yet absorbent enough for full body care, giving your skin a refreshing experience free from harmful detergents for your active busy life
Is bamboo better than cotton?
Ask anyone knowledgeable about bamboo fabrics and they will tell you that it is an amazing set of fabric lines whose properties are very luxurious as compared to silk but more lightweight and soft than cotton. They are considered the cleanest, soft, and most comfortable sheets you will ever use. The sheets are also hypo-allergenic. Unlike other bed sheets, bamboo doesn’t wrinkle and doesn’t demand special care.
In the end, common sense prevailed, facts still remain that every irritated skin has a story behind it and can literally be triggered by a multitude of different prevailing elements. Frankly speaking, sensitive skin problems can leave you feeling drained and dejected, especially when you have no idea what’s causing it. With that said, let me share with you these few common causes of sensitive skin among many:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Autoimmune disorders
IN THIS ARTICLE LEARN ABOUT.....
- Best Fabrics For Sensitive Skin
- Bamboo Fabrics For Sensitive Skin
- 3 x Luxury Bamboo Face Cloths. Very soft, 100% organic bamboo, anti-bacterial, and great for dry and sensitive skin.
- Is bamboo fabric moisture-wicking?
- What are the benefits of bamboo fabric?
- Bamboo Organic Cotton Ultra Soft Extra Absorbent Spa Towel Premium Personal Care for Face & Sensitive Skin Wash, Natural Hair Drying & Eco Travel Protection 15 X 35 Made In USA
- Is bamboo better than cotton?