I am getting addicted to a new Playfish gameÂ called Restaurant City. It’s like running your own restaurant. I haveÂ got eight employees, which is the maximum number of employees you can hire ( five chefs, two waiters and one cleaner).Â My restaurant is big enough to accommodate customers. There are 16 dining tables and chairs and a comfortable waiting area. You can choose from a wideÂ variety of recipes to serveÂ on each course. There are three courses and these are starter, main and dessert. Select one dish per category to serve.Â I have picked lamb skewers for starter, lobster for main and banana split for dessert.Â It’s best if you wouldÂ only choose one dish per category and level it up (up to level 10). The higher level your dish is, the higher gourmet points you will get. Everyday you will get a free ingredient but it would be kind of hard to get the ingredient you need for your recipe most especially if your dishÂ is madeÂ up of rareÂ ingredients. But don’t worry, you will be given a food quiz everydayÂ and you need to answer it correctly in order to get another free ingredient. You could also trade yours with your friends. And yes, Playfish has added a new feature wherein you can buy ingredients for your dish but only three ingredients are being offered everyday so don’t miss the chance of visiting the store located outside your restaurant.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Under construction
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Restaurant City Tips:
How to get ingredients for your recipes?
- As what I have said earlier,Â one ingredient will be given to youÂ everyday and you can get moreÂ by answering the food quiz correctly, by visiting your friends for the first time and byÂ trading withÂ them and by buying at the local store located outside your restaurant.
How toÂ get more gourmet points?
- Don’t close your Restaurant City browser and let your employees do the right thing. Then it’s very important to level up each dish per course (up to level 10). The higher the level your dish is, the higher gourmet points you will get and yes, your GP could also go higher by buying things for your restaurant and by getting new awards.
- You could get free coins by shaking up the trees outside your restaurant and by picking up trash.
Importance of table arrangement
- Table arrangement is very important. It’s best if your tables are arranged properly so your employees could work faster and they could attend to the needs of your customers.Â You could have two tables per two cooks and a waiter or three tables per one cook andÂ a Â waiter.Â
Make sure to keep your employees happy
Â - Yes, this is a must. You should let your employees rest once in a while. But if you are catching up with the gourmet points, you could feed them with apple, banana and sandwich or quench them with a glass of water. FYI: These foods are quite expensive and it will eat up your pockets.
Apple costs 110 – replenishes 50 energy
Banana costs 160 – replenishes 75 energy
Sandwich costs 200Â - replenishes 100 energy
Water costs 60Â - replenishes 25 energy.
Close the restaurant and it will keepÂ on serving customers
- Definitely, you can close the shop and your employees will keep on serving the customers. FYI: For sure you will getÂ the money but there would be no increase on your gourmet points.
The “Maze” is pretty important
- Yes, you can make mazes inside the restaurant so your waiters could clean up the tables before the new customers approach the dining area. If you don’t do this, there’s a big possibility that the customers would leave and give negative remarks that could affect toÂ your restaurant’s popularity.
What is popularity? ( The Thumbs up symbol at the upper right part)
-Â The popularity of your restaurant is essential as well.Â To keep your restaurant popular, you need to make your customers happy all the time. Food service is very imporant. Customers tend to get bored when you don’t serve the food on time and yes, they get annoyed when the restroom is dirty and occupied so make sure each employee is doing his/her job properly.
- It lets the customers wait for more time before leaving.